The Arrow Revolution stand alone touchscreen lock combines the functional elements of a cylindrical lockset with the latest technological designed for electronic aesthetic. Dealers will benefit by providing an up to date technological solution that is also quick and easy to install.
Users benefit from a simple interaction with the lock through a voice guided touch keypad, making day to day use and programming easy. The Revolution is recommended for healthcare facilities, offices, retail environments, multi-family, hospitality, government facilities, as well as K-12 school environments. It provides a traffic control solution for areas requiring restricted access. If necessary, both users and user groups can be easily locked out by the administrator. This feature provides a quick lockout option in case of a security concern.
All Arrow Revolution Stand-alone Touchscreen Locks are UL/cUL isted for use on 3 hour, A label or lesser doors.
- ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code
- California State Reference Code for levers returning to within 1/2″ (12.7mm) of door surface
- Federal Specification FF-H-106C
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2
ADA/Americans with Disabilities Act:
Acceptable Door Hardware: Section 4.13.9
Handles, pulls, latches and other operating devices on accessible
doors shall have a shape that is easy to grasp with one hand and
does not require grasping, tight pinching or twisting of the wrist
to operate. Lever operatedmechanisms, push-type mechanisms
and “U” shaped handles are acceptable designs.
- Stand-alone touchscreen access locking device
- Interactive voice-guided programming
- Tri-lingual, English/Spanish/French
- Optional hardwire input for 9VDC external power
- Internal power uses 4 AA batteries
- 9VDC battery connections for emergency access
- Request to enter (REX) input allows remote access capability
- Silent mode option
- Visual verification of pin code programming
- Feature access through keypad programming, 4-12 digit user pin codes
- Two operational modes – EZ Mode (9 users) or Advanced Mode (1,000 users)
- Lockout Mode
- Passage Mode
- Auto Re-Lock
- Weather Resistant
- Optional Key Override – Uses standard Arrow cylinders available in ??R and CS keyways
- Overdrive Freewheeling lever disengages the lever when handle is locked.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2
- UL Listed for use on fire doors
- ADA compliant levers
- Install lock and latch with only 5 screws
- Also available in Small Format Interchangeable Core Prep
- Field Reversible
Standard 161 Prep with one additional 1/2″ hole
2-3/4″ standard. Also available in 2-3/8″ backset.
1-3/8″ and 1-3/4″.
Stainless Steel with 1/2″ throw standard. Latch housing is steel, zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance.
Stainless steel. 2-1/4″ x 1-1/8″, 1/8″ in 2″.
Levers are pressure cast zinc. Streamline rose scalp of brass or bronze complements other series of lever locks.
Contains coil spring which is a permanent assembly within the rose.
Stainless steel. ANSI A156.115
Non-handed. Levers operate bi-directionally.
1 per box, 3 per case
US3, US10B, US26D
V1-50 Non-Key Override, V1-51 Key Override
Trim Plates can be ordered seperately to retrofit L1000 holes.